Str 17 / Mag 20+5 / Vit 3 / Spd 5 / Sp 5/Weapon:
- Joined the Erius Knights mostly because of the venting potential - he's able to channel all of his rage into fighting. He could care less about the moral quandries surrounding the Quaser v. EK feud - though he keeps an eye on the politics like any noble, as far as he's concerned, as long as his work is appreciated and there's opportunity to rise within the ranks he doesn't care what else goes on in this faction.
- While he's not as superstitious as most Melruunians, he doesn't believe in coincidences... so his healing magic has him flummoxed. And exasperated as hell. He refuses to let himself be pushed to the sidelines, though.
- Trusts nobody. He'll work together with people, but generally keeps to his own and can drive them away with black moods. Typically enough, he's actually pretty lonely on the inside, and is antagonistic toward everyone merely because he's scared of letting anybody get too close to him.
- Should he happen to befriend anyone, though, he is fiercely loyal to them (mainly out of fear that he'll be discarded if he doesn't meet their standards). So he shows enough courtesy to not betray anyone he likes, and he can even be civil on most occasions, but he'll distance himself if he feels that they're becoming too close.
- His word is his bond - Aki clings to that noble ideal, at least - and no matter what, he'll do whatever he can to keep it. If he makes a promise, you can expect him to follow through. He won't go making promises carelessly, though.
- Aki will repay anyone he's indebted to, and he will keep working at it until he feels he's repaid whatever it was that was given to him. This is when his own feelings and morals mean nothing, but only for the one he's indebted to. Everyone else can suck it.
- Isn't going to judge others just for the decisions they've made or what they've done. Everybody has their own reasons, and as long as they don't force their beliefs on him, he's cool with anybody. He also expects his own motivations to be left alone, in turn.
→ In reality, all of his anger and hatred is covering up for a massive inferiority-complex - he was powerless to save his father and save his family's way of life, and that feeling of weakness haunts him. He wants to be accepted and liked for who he is instead of his position in society, but the high expectations placed upon him to regain what he's lost have made him bitter and wary of any looking to kick him while he's down. This side of him is buried pretty far down, though, and it doesn't help that he's still socially awkward even when not angry, so he has no idea how to react when receiving a compliment, kindness or anything of that nature. He has a hard time believing anybody would sincerely do so if they didn't want something in return, and Aki doesn't feel he has anything to give.
History:The first son of a once-noble family
Father was killed in the last rush for Council seats, before the noble families put aside their blades for peace
intends to use this opportunity to get strong enough to kill that person
at the moment, that man is "untouchable", but Aki believes if he returns home having regained some of his family's honor, getting close enough to him to do the deed will be far easier
YADDA YADDA WILL FILL OUT LATERExtra info:• lost his left eye in the raid on his family's manor that ended in his father's death
• unconsciously worries at the socket it when he's upset, hence the bandaging. He does have an eye patch, though. :3b
• almost always simmering away about something. Though he has obvious tells if something's pissing him off more than usual, until then it's not apparent.
• likes to make pretty trinkets and things with his hands, a byproduct of his upbringing and repairs speciality/skills
-Had his father lived, he would have become head of the craftsmen guild in Melruun.
Skill: Depth Perception
Special: Being a Ginger